Blackout Vertical Blinds can be used anywhere in the home or office. They are ideal for conservatories, patio doors and larger windows, but will suit most rooms. A modern and cost-effective alternative to curtains; vertical blinds cover large areas at a fraction of the cost. The ability to angle the slats means you have superb control over light and privacy levels.
All of our Blackout Vertical Blinds are fully made-to-measure and feature high quality white aluminium head rails. The blackout fabric used to make the slatting means no light will penetrate through the fabric slats. This significantly reduces the amount of light and heat entering the room. There will however be light leakage from the blind edges where the fabric is not covering so do take this into consideration. Have a read of our Blog post on how to the get the best blackout for your room if you are in any doubt as to if this is the right blind type for your requirements.
Our Blackout Vertical Blinds are highly versatile with many custom options;
- Cord or wand controls. The cord controls comprise of a white chain to angle the slats and a cord to draw the blind. The wand control is a great child safe option. The wand is turned to angle the slats and pushed or pulled to draw the blind.
- Control side (right or left)
- Which side the slats draw to (split like curtains or to the right or left side).
- Top or face fix brackets. We can also supply extension brackets as needed to help you keep your blinds clear of any protruding window and door handles. (Check our measuring guide to see if you will require extension brackets for your installation).
- Fabric choice including flame retardant, wipe clean, plain, patterned, polyester and PVC fabrics in a wide range of colours.
View our wide range of Blackout Vertical Blinds and order your free samples to find the best blackout vertical fabric for your needs.
Showing 158 Items
Showing 158 Items
With over 500 Reviews: Our Customers rate us Excellent (4.9 out of 5) on Trustpilot