At Concept Blinds Direct you can order up to 10 free samples per order to ensure that you have selected exactly the right colour/ pattern or fabric type for your blind.
We actively encourage our customers to order samples as it is hard to accurately represent colour via a screen. It will depend on the settings on your device as to how bright or dark a colour appears. Also fine details can be hard to capture. Use the photographs of the fabrics on our website as a guide to help you order your samples and then base your blind fabric choice on the samples you receive.
By ordering samples before you buy your blind, you can see and feel the quality of the material and its properties (thickness, pattern, weave, grain etc). You will be able to see the colour in the actual place that the blinds will be installed in both natural and artificial light thus ensuring that you have selected exactly the right colour for your project.
Ordering your Free Samples
- Click on the button marked ‘Order Sample’ next to the colour you want a sample of.
- A sample will automatically be added to your shopping basket.
- Continue until you have ordered 1 to 10 free samples and then go to your shopping basket and checkout.
- The checkout process will not charge you anything but will just take your address details so we can post the samples out to you.
- Samples will arrive in your normal post.
- Samples will sometimes arrive separately from one another due to the different locations our fabric suppliers are based.
- If you have not received all your samples within 7 working days contact us and we will arrange to have them re-sent out to you.
If you cannot find a fabric that suit you from your samples email us explaining the type of fabric you are looking for and letting us know what samples you have already viewed. We will then look through our sample books and send out any other fabrics samples that we think might be appropriate for your requirements.
Thank you for shopping with us at Concept Blinds Direct!
See our 577 reviews on Trustpilot