Shop by Room
Shopping for blinds can be difficult due to all the different blind types available. The choice can be a bit overwhelming. We have put together a Shop By Room feature where you can follow the links below and receive recommendations on the best blind types for the room you are shopping for.
This is a great feature to use as it ensures the blind type that you opt for is suitable for the room in question and will last longer due to being installed in conditions it is designed for. For example we would not recommend using a Real Wood Venetian blind in a bathroom due to the excess humidity which can cause problems in a natural material such as wood. In a bathroom you need a blind that can easily withstand steam and moisture. If you are shopping for a bathroom click on the Bathroom & Kitchen link below for a list of blind types most suitable for those conditions.
Please note once you have selected the best blind type for your room we still recommend that you make use of the free sampling service prior to making your purchase. You will still need to ensure you are happy with your final colour choice. We recommend up to 10 free samples to help you find your ideal colour. In the unlikely event that you still have not found the colour that is best for you after receiving your samples email us with your requirements and we will look through our sample books and select some further samples with your criteria in mind.
Whatever range you purchase from be assured that all of our blinds;
- Are fully bespoke in accordance with the specifications you input on our website.
- Come with 5 year guarantee (1 year for the whole blind and a further 4 years for components)
- Are manufactured in the UK (with the exception of our Z-Lite Roller, Prime Roller and Timberlux ranges. These ranges are made on Mainland Europe and are clearly labelled so you know where all your goods originate from prior to making your purchase).
- Arrive with child safety hooks or cleats to secure dangling chains.
- Are fully insured when dispatched so if any loss or damage occurs with the courier during transit you are covered in the event a replacement or repair is required.
- Are manufactured in factories that have years of experience in blind making.
- Are made from components and materials are fully tested to ensure that they will operate and endure as you would expect with normal and correct usage.
If you have any further questions in relation to your installation or if your room type is not covered in the list below just get in touch and will be happy to provide further guidance and advice. Happy shopping!
With over 500 Reviews: Our Customers rate us Excellent (4.9 out of 5) on Trustpilot