How to Measure Guide
Welcome to our Measuring Guides! If at any point in this process you need further assistance or clarification, please email our Team who will be happy to help.
What you will need
- Tape measure (metal ones are best as fabric ones can stretch over time and become inaccurate)
- Pen / Pencil and Paper
Before proceeding to the individual measuring guide for your blind type first take a look at the bullet points below for some general helpful measuring advice.
- There are specific measuring instructions below for you if you are measuring a bay window or a conservatory.
- If you are not measuring for a bay window or conservatory select and read the measuring guide for the blind type you are ordering.
- Remember all of our blinds are made to measure products and therefore cannot be exchanged or returned if you make a measuring error. Just take care and don’t rush this process and you should be fine. Measure for your blinds, write down your measurements and then take a break have a cuppa. Then go back and re-measure to double check your measurements later to ensure they are correct. This is a good way to catch any errors and build your confidence.
- If you are planning to install several blinds side by side or at a few windows across one wall, ordering the blinds with different widths or heights (even with a 1mm differential) may cause a difference with the blinds’ appearances due to the number of fabric panels, slats or tapes used to make it. Please email us for advice to help you get as close to a uniform look as possible across all the blinds.
- All measurements need to be supplied in centimetres.
- If you are unsure about any of the measuring instructions drop us an email and we can provide support via email or arrange for one of our technical advisors, Gavin or Keith, to phone you to talk you through the process.
- Once you have placed your order we will immediately email you a written copy of it to the email address you have supplied. Check this straight away to ensure you have inputted your order correctly and not made any typos. If you notice you have inputted anything wrong email us instantly to let us know what needs to be changed and we will do our best to catch the order before it enters production and make the amendment. Once the order enters production, we cannot make any changes to it.
Now click on the Measuring Guide below for your blind type and get measuring!
See our 577 reviews on Trustpilot